Class Room Training
The GRE® Classroom Training course offered by GRE-Toppers is for 50 hours. Classes are held thrice a week and each class is three hours in duration. The course covers all aspects and sections of the exams. New batches commence fortnightly. Please feel free to contact your nearest centre for exact starting dates.
Special fast-track courses are also available where classes are held 5 days a week. For details, please contact your nearest centre.
Features of GRE-TOPPERS Classroom Training:
• 50 hours of unmatched classroom training
• Unlimited access to our exclusive online portal for a period of 1 year
• One-on-one doubt clearing session with the faculty
• 2500 plus practice questions
• 10 full length test
• 20 individual test
• Online classes with us trainers
• Live support
• Guaranteed result
• One set of highly comprehensive GRE-Toppers study material
• Preliminary counselling sessions
• Shortlisting of and applying to universities
• Scholarship assistance to the applied universities
• Guidance in preparing LOR,SOP, Resume, etc
• Assistance in financial and visa process
Outside of the classroom, we ensure that all of our faculty members are available to help students on a more personal, one-on-one level. Students are encouraged to approach their instructors at anytime outside of class with questions or difficulties they may be having. This is particularly useful for students who may struggle in certain areas or those who simply want to go the extra mile. Either way, Gre-toppers faculty are there to provide you with whatever you may need to achieve the results you desire.
With the Classroom Training package, we also include a complimentary admissions counseling session that will help you use your high scores to achieve the highest quality university education possible..
For students who are interested in more comprehensive, step-by-step, assistance with the university admissions process, we offer separate packages as part of our Admissions Counseling division. These packages include complete assistance in choosing universities, editing essays, filling out applications, and preparing for interviews. For more information, please view our Admissions Counseling page.